Want to Work with a Team that is
Town & Country Services Has Career Positions Available
Town and Country Services company culture is great! We hire both skilled and friendly employees, emphasizing your attitude is key to your day. We foster an environment of both personal growth, and team appreciation for all.
Town and Country Services offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision and dental coverage, paid holidays, vacation pay, 401k plan with company match, opportunities for advancement and annual company functions for employees and their families.
Teamwork is a core value at Town and Country Services. We look to bring on new employees with a winning attitude and who can help foster and grow our team environment through positive attitudes, and always striving for higher knowledge.
Our goal is to bring quality heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical services to the IL valley, with top notch customer service. We strive to "Do Whatever It Takes"! That also includes being active in our community and giving back as often as we can.
Town and Country Services in Tonica IL has been employing HVAC experts for over 100 years. If you are looking to bring your talents and skills to a leading team, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Call Us at 815-242-0819
Or Let Us Contact You!
HVAC Service Technician
Provide excellent value and a great experience for customers in need of HVAC equipment repair and maintenance. We work to create a family environment at work and extend that feeling to our customers. Offering informed choices and quality workmanship with a lifetime warranty has allowed us to grow a loyal customer base.
Service is the heart of our business where all customers are treated like family. You are usually the first "face" of the company where first impressions are invaluable. A passion for serving the customer and enjoying working with the company "team" is a must.
- Diagnose, offer solutions and make quality repairs on all residential HVAC equipment
- Provide an exceptional experience for the customer
- Experience in residential or light commercial HVAC service
- Enjoy working with people, both customers and fellow staff members
- Desire to learn and grow in an amazing field
- Valid drivers license with good driving record
- NATE certifications or similar credentials a plus
Join a team that's mission is providing customer satisfaction and value in everything we do. This has enabled us grow to be one of the leading contractors in north central Illinois, providing a stable, positive and progressive work environment.
Quality installation and service is the cornerstone of our 100 year old family business. Providing a lifetime workmanship warranty with the services we provide requires our field personnel to be the best and perform their best. Personal and professional growth and development are promoted as a means of providing a career rather than a job.
- Residential and light commercial installations including installing equipment, devices, wiring and conduit
- Installing standby generators
- Professional and Positive Attitude
- Customer service skills
- Need to be able to work independently and with others
- Need to be able to work overtime and weekends
- Valid Illinois Drivers License
- 1 - 3 years experience