Electrical panels

Electrical Panel Replacement

Our Electricians install, replace, upgrade, and repair electrical panels. You can count on our techs to be timely and courteous, and get your electrical project done efficiently and up to the highest industry standards, also meeting codes.

When to Replace or Upgrade an Electrical Panel:

You need more space for additional circuits

Your existing panel is outdated, has fuse block or split bus panel

Your home experiences consistent wiring issues

Noticeable rust anywhere in or around panel, especially on circuit breakers

Appliance don't run at full capacity, or constantly trip the breaker

You hear cracking noises

Adding more appliances or whole additions to the house


Electric Panel Replacement Experts You Can Trust! Trained. Licensed. Insured. Local.

Why does my circuit breaker trip for my AC system?

Fuses and circuit breakers should not blow or trip. Check the breaker in your electrical service panel to identify which areas in your home/office the tripped breaker supplies service to. Try to reset the breaker or replace the fuse. If the breaker or fuse trips/blows again, you will need to contact a licensed AC contractor like Town & Country Services to diagnose the problem safely and correctly. There could possibly be an issue with a loose electrical wire, the unit could have shorted to ground, or the compressor could have failed. Electricity is nothing to play with, but our licensed technicians would be happy to help!

How do I reset my breaker when it has tripped off?

First, disconnect any additional devices that may have caused the breaker to overload and trip. Breakers are mechanical devices and must be turned all the way off before turning back on. Remember this is a mechanical device, so this may require several attempts, we recommend switching it on/off 3 times to reset. If this fails to reset the breaker, or the breaker feels "Sloppy" when resetting, there may be a more serious problem.